Camera setup and lighting
In this lesson, we will be discussing the advantages of using camera rigs and external lighting to add production value to your shots.
- decide whether you're going solo or as a group (group members will be given the same grade for the end product. there will also be more pressure to do well).
- come up with an idea for a 30 second commercial or trailer
- write out a script describing all the dialogue, actions, shots
- storyboard all the shots and camera movements
- plan out the location, lighting setup, and necessary equipment
- plan out a shooting schedule
- include motion tracking
- include animated title effects
- include a green screen effect
- use external audio equipment or record in post
- use custom lighting setup (not just environmental lighting)
- include particle effects
- use the vector stroke tool do draw lines